Welcome to the Life of a Peasant: War of Gods Site!

This is the official site of LoaP: War of Gods for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, where I update and host my maps. Please give me suggestions on how to improve my map.

Please host this map in WC3TFT! Thank you if you do!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

LoaP War of Gods v1.8

Wow, I can't believe that I managed to create another version of my map WITH beta-testing. This is the first time I seriously beta-tested my map. Anyways, I spent an afternoon and a half to make this version. Hope you like it! Here's the link.
This version includes:
A new mansion.
A new Bandit Ground
Replaced the Crypt with a Security Services shop.
Made a new training area, but the creeps are a lot more stronger.
Increased the salary of more than half the existing jobs.
Reduced the area where Fires spawn out, such that Fires only spawn out in the park, which is a great relief for the Firefighters.

No comments: