Welcome to the Life of a Peasant: War of Gods Site!

This is the official site of LoaP: War of Gods for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, where I update and host my maps. Please give me suggestions on how to improve my map.

Please host this map in WC3TFT! Thank you if you do!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

LoaP War of Gods v1.9

At last, another version. I've been busy with other things, and forgot all about my map. Anyways, I've checked this map so many times that it is safe to say that my map is almost completely bug-free (check out the changes). You can get the map here.
This version includes:
-Many fixed bugs.

-Several new items, but only two that can be gained through... normal means.
-Reduced the salary of the doctor (I just realised how much cash you can earn from that).
-Increased the damage and armor of the God of War and his rival.
-Made a new sheep that only people who can teleport can access: the Money and Lumber Sheep! However, there is a drawback to this sheep: every hit earns you 1000 gold and lumber, but deals 5000 damage to the attacking unit. Oh, and the God of War can't earn anything from this.
-Made several things more realistic, such as changing the Skeletal Minion in the Training Room to just 'Trainer'.

Now, I know that many people have been complaining about blizzard attacks out of nowhere. I don't know what's causing them, although I suspect that an uncompleted... ah, project of mine may have caused it. Whatever happens, please don't leave the game, and please please PLEASE host the map!

No comments: