Welcome to the Life of a Peasant: War of Gods Site!

This is the official site of LoaP: War of Gods for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, where I update and host my maps. Please give me suggestions on how to improve my map.

Please host this map in WC3TFT! Thank you if you do!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Stuff That Will Be Put in v2.0

In v2.0 of LoaPWoG, I am aiming for a totally bug-free, totally playable, totally up to standards map. I'm working on the skills, tooltips and realistic-ness of the map. The realistic-ness thing is more or less completed already, and all playable units and buildings' tooltips have been done. Now I'm working on realistic skills. I mean, how can a female civilian call down an air strike? (I'm referring to one of the Peasant Heroes) It just doesn't seem right.

No comments: