Welcome to the Life of a Peasant: War of Gods Site!

This is the official site of LoaP: War of Gods for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, where I update and host my maps. Please give me suggestions on how to improve my map.

Please host this map in WC3TFT! Thank you if you do!

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Final Version

Alright, after seeking and subsequently gaining schoolisTORTURE's permission to continue to edit his map and call it the 'official' version - and I have a copy of the mail in case you want the proof - I intend to create one last, final version and that's it.

First of all, looking at it after 2 years, I notice loads of stuff that I've added in that were simply not necessary or even improving the gameplay of the map. These stuff include the Guardian mercenary that you can hire at Security Services (wtf's a Guardian, anyway?) and the various other out-of-place creatures you can find in the game.

I've greatly nerfed all the imbalanced stuff - yeah, funny how my mission to 'balance' the game still resulted in imbalanceness - such as the orbs and stuff.

Also, I've organized all the tooltips and buttons, as well as expanded the range of items you can buy from the shops. Hopefully, none of the items are imbalanced.

When will I be finishing the final version? I'm not in any hurry, seeing as no one really played this version of LoaP anyway, and I want to make sure it's perfect, so it won't be any time soon.

Similarly, I'm working on another project, and may be working on a third project that will create a perfect copy of the original LoaP, which I will elaborate upon in the next post. :)

No comments: